Welcome to Garden State Home Loans where the Experience is the Difference! Free Rate Quote
Our loan process is designed to make it better, faster, and easier for the consumer. Our business model is to deliver the lowest rates and fees on a consistent basis in record close times.
From the beginning to the end of the loan process you will have a team member of GSHL involved with you to make sure your experience is nothing but the best.
During our initial contact we will provide you with all loan options that are beneficial for you to explore. We will outline both the positives and negatives of each option so that you can make an educated decision.
- Once you decide on which option is best for you we will walk you through the entire loan application. This can be done online via our secure website or over the phone with one of our helpful loan coordinators at GSHL. This part of the process is the most important, because a complete application allows for the most efficient processing of your loan.
- After your application is processed we will provide you with a list of specific documentation that will be needed to complete your loan . We understand that each loan is different and our experts will prepare this custom list specific to your application. Our goal is to have all required documentation reviewed and completed at the start of the process to avoid multiple request down the line, which can only slow the process down.
- To expedite the processing of your loan we deliver documents electronically for you to sign. If you would rather sign paper documents that is fine too, as you can print the electronic forms or we will use overnight mail to send your loan package.
- Once we receive your package back we will process the loan accordingly and keep you updated every step of the way!
The most important decision of the entire process for you as the consumer is which loan option fits your needs the best? With so many different mortgages available, choosing one may seem overwhelming. The good news is our mortgage experts are here to guide you through the decision making process so you can better select a mortgage that is right for your financial situation. There are many variables that need to be considered when deciding which option is best including:
- How long do you intend to occupy your property?
- Are you looking to expand your family in the upcoming years which will give you a need for more room?
- Do expect to downsize in the upcoming years?
- Does your career open you to the opportunity to being transferred?
- Are you looking to pay off your mortgage quickly?
There are so many decisions that need to be made which is why we are proud to offer all available lending options including:
- Conventional Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Rehabilitation Loans
- Primary and Investment Loans.
First – fill out these 7 fields for one of our mortgage experts to contact you via email or phone, whichever you prefer. Apply online at our secure link below. You will be prompted to create a User Name and Password which will be used by you to revisit the application with any updates or to complete if you are not able to do so at one time. Once your application is complete a mortgage representative will be in contact with you immediately to discuss any missing information and review the available loan programs.Get Started Submit Documents