The health and safety of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance to us at Garden State Home Loans. As COVID-19 cases begin to once again surge across the country, we want to remind everyone of the safety measures we have in place as we conduct essential services in all of our licensed states.
- Settlement Day
- Clients who close on a refinance are given the option to choose where their settlement is conducted. Settlement could take place in their own home, or in a safe office setting.
- Clients closing on a purchase will close at the title/escrow agent’s office, or at the closing attorney’s office.
- Only essential parties will be allowed to attend settlement, and masks will be required for all parties.
- Social distancing during closing will be strictly enforced.
- Protective measures taken for our staff
- All Garden State Home Loans employees that choose to work in-office receive daily health screenings, including temperature checks and health questionnaires.
- Social distancing measures are taken in the office.
- Masks are required when an employee leaves their desk.
We are fortunate to be able to conduct the majority of our business virtually, and we are fully committed to doing our part in the fight against COVID-19!